Monday, December 5, 2011

Just Married

I have always wanted to blog. A few years ago I started one on my dating life, but it fizzled rather quickly. In preparing for my wedding, I would have loved to blog about wedding planning and details, but lacked the time. And I have read hundreds of blogs about wedding planning. What most people don’t blog about (or even talk about enough) is the actual marriage.  Marriage is sacred and intimate, but I really feel that if we supported each other in this big endeavor, the success rate would be much higher. So I have decided (with the support of my husband, don’t you worry) to blog about our first year of marriage – the ups, downs, sideways, everything (okay, not everything – my Mom will likely read this, and there are some things which will remain marital secrets).  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment